On Line Entries
Can be structured into Groups eg Showing, Hunters, or Cattle but competitions may be organised with no sub groups
- You Enter your Postcode. The system looks for a match. If it finds one you can select it. Or you can enter a different or new address address.
- The system asks for form data (Name, Prize money to membership status etc). You can pay your membership on-line or continue without becoming a member
- You arrive at the entry form made up of different . This is made up of six sections which can be hidden or displayed using the buttons
- You select the Competition (if there is more than one in the system)
- You select the Group (if there is more than one in the system)
- You can now see the competitors associated with your address
You can add new competitors, edit existing one, and renew membership from here
- You can then add entries using the drop down list boxes to select class and competitor
- You can add other items using the Add Other Item menu option
- When you are done you can select the checkout menu option
- From Checkout you can see the entries etc you have made. You can delete most items. If you delete membership the basket will be recalculated.
- If you press the confirm button your entries are confirmed and you go the payment service
- Once you have entered your credit card details you recieve a confirmation Email. We will then check your entry form and if it is OK will accept your entries and process your credit card
The whole process should only take a few minutes. Much quicker than writing out a form and less opportunity for error